We've all been thinking about how we will be different when we get back home. Here are our thoughts...
well my thought is that some people might say that there going to go back all spiritual or maybe some will say their fire might burn out, but in my mind, i dont really know whats going to happen but God has already planned this out so i trust in him in what ever happens!!!! AMEN!!! Brian. Manganaro.
When i come back to london i am going to trust in God more because before i did'nt trust in him and New york has changed me a lot. Aiesha
When I go back to london I want to be able to retain the spiritual confidence i have now, I want to be able to do the right thing and not get swept away by the moment...luv ya!! DaniXxx
When i go back to London I want to maintain my relationship with God and not to give in to lifes temptations. Bianca
When I get back i want to have God in my everyday life and not just on a sunday. Bethany..x
Wen I touch down to LDN imma step up & try n'create a yung adults group, & hav more missions and trips, in & out of LDN. Make more people wanna join us and ill start improving my leadership skills. Deray AkA Daniel.
When I get back to the UK I intend on finding out what kind of projects there are to support the poor and homeless in London, perhaps similar to some of those that we have been part of this week, that I/we can support and be a part of :) Clare x
I want to be able to continue to have a serving heart towards people I know and dont know in London. Abigail xx
When I am back in London, I would like to be able to help the young people carry on these relationships they have with God, to try and keep the young people on the right path and help those young people who weren't able to come to not feel left out and for them to somehow grab hold of what their friends have learnt! Also, would be great to go on other missions trips and hopefully more of our young people can come too!! Angela xx
I think I'll try to get more quiete time. Brian see y'all soon!
Monday, 24 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi dear friends,
ReplyDeleteIt has been really encouraging reading your comments today about the changes that have been happening to you, especially in your relationship to God. I'm sure you will continue to see the benefits of this missions trip long after you've come back home.
How's dear Busby getting on? After spending so much time with you all, I bet he cant 'bear' to be seperated from you! I hope he's been a good witness to the gangs of New York, the teddy boys!
Here's a few more gags (they're guaranteed to make you gag!!!) for you:
Q: Why do teddy bears have a fur coat?
A: Cause they'd look stupid in an anarak!
Q: What do you get when you cross a teddy bear with a pig?
A: A teddy boar
Q: How do you hire a teddy bear?
a: You put it on stilts.
Q: What do you get when you cross a skunk with a teddy bear?
A: Winnie the Poo!
Q: How do you start a teddy bear race?
A: Teddy, steady, go!
and finally
Q: What is Busby Teddys favourite pasta dish?
A: John Long's Tagliateddy!!! (groan...)
Continuing to pray for you guys.
'My strength finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I shall not be shaken'
Psalm 62v1-2
Lots of love,
Nicky xxxxxxx
I love you all and will be praying that you will continue to stay strong in the Lord when you return home! This was such an awesome blog post and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! : )
ReplyDelete